If you have never consulted a dentist, please take a look at the typical consultation procedures below.
- Please call in advance to schedule an appointment to ensure that we have enough time to diagnose your condition.
- We will assist you in completing the registration form for your first visit. Do not overlook this step since your medical history will affect the treatment methods.
- Before you receive any treatment, you must be aware of its benefits, risks, possible complications, and whether there are any viable alternatives.
- You may need to have an X-ray (full mouth or intra oral) or a CT scan so your dentist can have a more precise diagnosis.
- We will call you to see if you have any discomfort after your treatment.